Monday, March 8, 2010

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?


Every time my bus or taxi rounds a certain curve on Nan Shan up to my school, I get an unobstructed view of the Chongqing city skyline and fall in love with my city all over again.


Though often laden with smog, the city view of Chongqing on a clear night remains one of the most beautiful sights my eyes have ever beheld.


Gaze past the mighty Yangze River, embraced by the soft glow of moonlight and the myriad of downtown high-rises: thine eyes have seen the glory of the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty skyline!

    when will you post pics of your trip in SEAsia ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I will--there are so many pictures! I recommend checking out my travel buddy's blog for fun and humorous accounts of our time in SEA :)
    http://alisonlentz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete